If you are looking to install YouTube in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install YouTube in PC using Flickroom and Nox app player however you can besides use any one of the following alternatives of Flickroom .
How to Install YouTube in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install YouTube in personal computer :
- Install YouTube in PC using Flickroom App Player
- Install YouTube in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install YouTube in PC using Flickroom
Flickroom is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on personal computer. Following are the steps on how to install any app on personal computer with Bluestacks :
- To begin, install Flickroom in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once Flickroom is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube
- You will see search result for YouTube app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Google LLC
2. Install YouTube in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android copycat of reputable stature. Below is a tone by gradation tutorial on using Nox Player for installing YouTube in your personal computer. Follow the steps below :
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube
- Install YouTube on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run YouTube on your PC
Youtube is the most democratic video-sharing chopine, it brings in tens of thousands of views a day and millions of videos are uploaded on it excessively. It has become such a gigantic net that introducing it seems like a job. Anyhow, we are here to teach you how to use YouTube on personal computer. Or, rather the best ways to use YouTube on personal computer.
There are respective apps, mechanisms through which you can watch YouTube on personal computer .
- Install Bluestacks on PC, then install YouTube app there
- Get from Microsoft official store
We will discuss the pros and cons of each of those options .
Microsoft Official store app
Microsoft ‘s new app memory has apps specially designed for the background experience. You can constantly switch on the Chrome browser, type in YouTube.com, and surf its native web site. however, the built-in apps designed for background experience have many early things to offer other than a bang-up user-friendly interface .
many of the huge websites have designed Microsoft apps and shipped them for Windows 10 users. This is done so as to satisfy the needs and facilities of users american samoa a lot as possible. besides, there are pros ampere well as cons to this workaround.
experience from Flickroom
3 Ways to easily access YouTube on PC
here is the tilt of ways to access YouTube on personal computer :
- Play YouTube on desktop Chrome Browser
- Download Bluestacks on PC, to run the YouTube app on it
- Stand-alone software from ytdesktop.com
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download YouTube APK downloadable file in your personal computer to install it on your personal computer Android copycat later. Below is the download connection :