- 1 How to completely uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite
- 1.1 What usually makes people to uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite
- 1.2 These are the main reasons why FreeProxy Internet Suite is uninstalled by users:
- 1.3 Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of FreeProxy Internet Suite
- 1.4 How to uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite completely
How to completely uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite
FreeProxy Internet Suite, unites respective interesting network tools ; among others, a simple exempt proxy that allows you to connect versatile computers to the internet, while they alone use one network connection.
Do you experience difficulty when you try to completely uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite from your organization ?
Are you looking for an easy solution to thoroughly remove it from your computer ?
This usher is the correct solution to wholly uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite without any difficulty .
What usually makes people to uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty uninstalling programs like FreeProxy Internet Suite from their systems. Some experience issues during uninstallation, whereas other encounter problems after the program is removed .
These are the main reasons why FreeProxy Internet Suite is uninstalled by users:
- The program is not compatible with other installed applications.
- The program crashes or hangs periodically/frequently.
- The program is not as good as the user expected.
- The program is being re-installed (uninstalled and installed again afterwards).
- The program is regarded by the user and/or some websites as a potentially malicious.
- The program is not listed in the Windows Settings or Control Panel.
- After removing the program, some of its related processes still run on the computer.
- Some traces of the program can still can be found on the computer.
- Removing process running for a long time and does not come to the end.
Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of FreeProxy Internet Suite
- The program’s built-in uninstaller does not start or does not operate properly.
- A file required for the uninstallation to complete could not be run.
- Due to an error, not all of the files were successfully uninstalled.
- Another process is preventing the program from being uninstalled.
There could be early causes why users may not be able to uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite. An incomplete uninstallation of a program may cause problems, which is why thorough removal of programs is recommended.
How to uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite completely
Method 1: Uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite with a third-party uninstaller.
download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro – 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module “ log Database ”
In the Search field type “ FreeProxy Internet Suite ” and you will see all logs of “ FreeProxy Internet Suite ” in the database compatible with your Windows Version .
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the “ Uninstall ” button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the logarithm to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the chief Uninstall dialogue that shows the advance of the uninstall of FreeProxy Internet Suite .
note : If you see FreeProxy Internet Suite listed in the “ All programs ” tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an allow log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall .
Method 2: Uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite via Apps and Features/Programs and Features.
Open the Start Menu and type Apps and Features
attend for FreeProxy Internet Suite in the number and snap on it. The next tone is to click on uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation .
Method 3: Uninstall FreeProxy Internet Suite with its uninstaller.exe.
Most of the computer programs have uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe in their installation folders. You need to execute these files in order to start the uninstallation procedure. here are the steps :
Go to the installation folder of FreeProxy Internet Suite. Most of the times it is located in C : \Programs files or C : \Program files ( x86 )
Locate uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe
Double click the file to start the uninstallation work .
Method 4: Uninstall String with Run
Hold the Windows + R keys to open the Run dominate .
this uninstallation string
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Hand-Crafted Software\FreeProxy\unins000.exe"
and paste it in the Run instruction window and chink OK .
Follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation .