once you have created a Google Play Developer account ( and pay the $ 25 tip to Google ), go to https : //play.google.com/apps/publish and log in to your Google Play bill .
1. Click All apps and then click Create app .
2. Enter your App name, select your Default language, the type of your app ( App or Game ), if it ’ s a Free or Paid app .
Read the Developer Program Policies and select the check-box to indicate that your app meets the Developer Program Policies .
Read the US export laws, and select the check-box to accept them and click on Create app .
From here, the next steps can be done in the order you want. The most important being that they are all done.
3. The Store presence > Main store listing tab key ( Grow ) .
4. In App details enter a Short and Full description of your app .
5. In Graphics, drop the App icon or click on Upload ( 512x512px ) .
6. Feature Graphic. Click Upload or Drop a Feature Graphic. This double will be displayed at the top of your store Listing foliate in the Google Play Store .
7. then for Phone Screenshots, click Uploa d or drop a screenshot to add screenshots of your app .
You must provide at least 2 screenshots of your app .
8. You can besides add Tablet screenshots, and a Video ( YouTube video URL ) to promote your app, but it is optional. once your files uploaded, pawl on Save .
9. Store presence > Store settings pill
In App category, select your Application Type and Category . You can besides add Tags.
10. In Store listing contact details, enter your Email address, Phone number ( optional ) and Website ( optional ) .
In External marketing, you can turn off external market if you don ’ metric ton want your app to be advertise outside of Google Play .
11. Click Save.
12. Click on the Production tab key ( Release ), and click on Countries/regions.
Click on Add countries/regions, choose Country/region to distribute your app in all regions, or choice specific countries from the list .
13. Return to Release dashboard yellow journalism and snap on Create new release .
For App signing by Google Play, click on “Continue”. Thereby Google will create and protect the bless key for your app.
14. Drag and drop your AAB or chink Upload, and shop to your file .
then snap on Save .
15. Click the App content pill ( Policy ). You will have to fill in each section .
choose if your app contains ads or not ( if you use AdMob for your app blue-ribbon Yes ) .
C. App Access
Select the app access type. If you select “ All or some functionality is restricted ” you will have to provide instructions and a show score .
D. Content ratings
enter your e-mail address. Select a category and complete the questionnaire .
once you have completed the questionnaire, click on Save then click on Next .
And finally click on Submit .
E. Target audience and Content
Answer the questions and snap on NEXT .
Check your answers and click on Save .
F. News apps
choice if your app is a news app or not. If your app is a newsworthiness app, you will have to provide information to Google to help them verify your credentials as a news published .
16. Return to Production pill, in Releases cluck on Edit .
then suction stop on Review release .
On the following step you can see warning messages .
This is just admonitory messages, it does not prevent you to publish your app on the Google Play Store .
Click on Start rollout to Production .
And to finish click on Rollout .
Voila ! Your app is submitted.
( The condition of your app is now Pending publication and it will be available on the Google Play Store within few hours. )