|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Gmail
When mails keep flooding into your inbox, it can become unmanageable to keep track. particularly if your job is to send and receive hundreds of emails every day. Gmail knows the charge of sorting through countless mails. This is why it categorizes your mails as they flow in. The categories are social, promotional and elementary. informal messages are separated from dinner dress messages. Gmail besides keeps spam chain mail away from your primary coil inbox. Simply put, Gmail makes your mail liveliness easier .
Gmail provides important lightweight apps in a collapsible side panel. When you click on this control panel, you are provided with a functional categorization of applications like Calendar, Reports, Video chain mail, etc. They are rich enhancements for Gmail and you will find them to be identical valuable.
Read more: Candy Crush Saga
sometimes, you forget to clean your inbox which causes your mails to pile high. This takes up a lot of memory space. If you aren ’ t careful, your inbox can become excessively full and this, in change state, affects incoming mails. Gmail is certain to have an elaborate outline to deal with an overflowing inbox. And it does. Gmail offers up to 15GB worth of free memory. not lone can you archive mails but you can besides archive chew the fat messages. Delete them at your public toilet for you have all the space in the populace.
Read more: Status – CnCNet
How To Download It On PC
Gmail is as easily accessible from personal computer as it from your smart phones. You just have to open your browser, search for ‘ Gmail ’ and you will be granted access to the desktop version of it. however, if you wish to download the lotion alternatively of accessing it from your browsers, then you have to follow the given operation .
Download Gmail using Bluestacks
- There’s an Android emulator called Bluestacks. Download the app onto your system.
- When it launches, you will find the Play Store in it. Click it to sign into your Google account.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type Gmail. When you find it, tap on download.
- The download will finish in another couple of minutes. Your Gmail has successfully installed on your PC system.
Download Gmail using NoxPlayer
- Another emulator we will be using is NoxPlayer. Download it onto your system.
- Upon launching, you will find a similar interface as that Bluestacks. Open Play Store so you can sign into Google.
- Look up Gmail in the search bar. Click on it so the installation can begin.
- Gmail will install successfully on your PC and you can use it from the NoxPlayer home screen.