- 1. What is Cookie Editor ? Cookie Editor allows users to add, edit, or remove desire cookies on any web site. The interface for this addon can be opened in toolbar popup, a raw tab, or a stand-alone window. Simply right-click on the toolbar push button to choose the desire context. Once the UI is open, you will see all the available cookies for the active pill. Within the cookie mesa, you can see, domain, name, rate, and early properties for each cookie item. You can edit each detail by clicking on the – pencil icon – next to each detail. furthermore, cookie items can be removed by clicking on the checkbox and then remove the clitoris at the peak. At the top toolbar, there is a summation button that can be used to add a new cookie detail for the stream URL ( or yellow journalism ). following to this release is the trash icon which is for deleting all cookie items. There are few more buttons which are self-explanatory in the top toolbar. At the bed left recess of the screen, there is a reload button to reload the interface ( in case an error happens or you want to update the UI ) .
- 2. How can I work with this addon ? As mentioned above, once you open the UI in toolbar popup, you will see available cookies for the active pill. If you change tabs the cookie table will besides be updated. If you open the UI in a new yellow journalism or a separate window, you will see cookies for all open tabs. Please click on any URL from the left sidebar to see specific cookies for that URL only. On the top toolbar within the UI, there are few buttons to add, remove, import, export, kind, or find cookies. Each button has a tooltip text to explain the functionality. By nonpayment, the interface for this addon will be opened in toolbar popup.
Reading: Cookie Editor
- 3. How can I download the source code for Cookie Editor ? To download the source code for this elongation from Chrome Web Store, it is recommended to use Extension Source Downloader. With this addon, you can download the source code as a ZIP or CRX format to your machine. If you want to download the generator code from the Firefox addons store, please open the firefox download connection ( if available ) in the Firefox browser and then right-click on the – total to Firefox – button and choose – save Link As … – token. Choose the destination booklet on your machine and then save the file in XPI format. You can then rename the XPI format to a RAR or ZIP file. Some extensions may have a GitHub repo address, which you can use to download the source code as well. But, it may not be the latest adaptation of the addon. therefore, downloading the reference code from the official web stores is the best choice as it always gives you the latest adaptation of the addon .
- 4. Is this addon available for mobile browsers ? Yes, this addon is available for all browsers ( including mobile translation ) on different platforms ( Windows and Mac ). If your browser supports mobile version ( i.e. Firefox ) you can easily add this addon and pull off cookies for your browser .
- 5. How can I disable this addon ? If you want to disable this addon, please head to the propagation tab key in your browser, find the addon and then click on the disable button .
- 6. How can I remove a cookie for the current tab key ?
To remove a cookie, please mark the checkbox near the cookie detail ( leave side ). then, click on the Remove release on the top toolbar ( third base button from left with a hybrid polarity ) .
- 7. How can I add a cookie for the current tab key ? To add a cookie, please bid on the ( + ) button at the top leave corner of the screen. In the new page, please write a list, value, domain, passing date, termination time, and desired way for the cookie. then click on the save button to save you changes. The cookie will be added to the chief page mesa with a amobarbital sodium cake on the left side. After a few seconds, the blasphemous stripe will be disappeared .
- 8. How can I export a cookie as JSON file ? To export a cookie or several cookies, please mark the checkbox future to each cookie item, then click on the download button at the top toolbar. All the cookie properties will be downloaded as a JSON file to your machine ( in the default download localization ) .
- 9. How can I import a cookie to the addon ?
To import a cookie, please crusade on the up arrow on the top toolbar. then select a JSON file and chatter on the open push button. A dialogue box will appear to show you the status of the import. To see the spell cookie, please reload the interface and then press on a URL on the leave sidebar .