A well designed & built chatbot will :
- Use existing conversation data (if available) to understand the type of questions people ask.
- Analyze correct answers to those questions through a ‘training’ period.
- Use machine learning & NLP to learn context, and continually get better at answering those questions in the future.
The adoption of chatbots was accelerated in 2016 when Facebook opened up its developer platform and showed the worldly concern what is possible with chatbots through their Messenger app. Google besides got in the plot soon after with Google Assistant. Since then there have been a enormous total of chatbot apps built on websites, in applications, on social media, for customer defend, and countless other examples .
- 1 Chatbot Technology – How Do They Work?
- 2 What are the Benefits of Chatbots?
- 3 Why are Chatbots Important?
- 4 How to Create A Chatbot
- 5 The Ultimate Chatbot Example Library
Chatbot Technology – How Do They Work?
One of the most matter to parts of the chatbot software outer space is the kind of ways you can build a chatbot. The underlying engineering can vary quite a bit, but it actually all comes down to what your goals are. At the highest level, there are three types of chatbots most consumers see today :
- Rules-Based Chatbots – These chatbots follow pre-designed rules, often built using a graphical user interface where a bot builder will design paths using a decision tree.
- AI Chatbots – AI chatbots will automatically learn after an initial training period by a bot developer.
- Live Chat – These bots are primarily used by Sales & Sales Development teams. They can also be used by Customer Support organizations, as live chat is a more simplistic chat option to answer questions in real-time.
still curious ? Click here to find out How does a chatbot cultivate ?
What are the Benefits of Chatbots?
today ’ south market & sales teams are under a draw of pressure to not alone show results, but to constantly be improving the customer experience. It ’ s a big tax. not to mention the ever-increasing expectations of todays consumers ( aka, the Amazon effect ) .
today, we expect answers immediately and we expect that they will be accurate. This can be done with human beings up to a certain tiptoe point, then technology has to be the answer. This is why forward-thinking brands have adopted chatbots to help them :
- Increase their website conversion rate – Marketers put a lot of work in to drive traffic to their website, to only have that traffic convert anywhere between 0.25%-1.0%.
- Generate more qualified leads – It would be nice if we could talk to every lead and ensure they’re a good fit before we schedule a meeting. In reality, that’s impossible for most organizations to do at scale. Bots can help use advanced qualification logic to do lead qualification and improve sales acceleration.
- Combat Customer Churn – Bots are a perfect answer to high-volume support inquiries, especially where customers become frustrated with standard knowledge bases that are hard to sift through.
still curious ? Click here to learn about the benefits of chatbots .
Why are Chatbots Important?
There ’ s no denying the hype that ’ mho been surrounding automatize chatbots over the by few years. Whether you view the engineering as a pass fad, or believe that chat bots will revolutionize how people communicate and interact, the impingement chatbots are having on on-line experiences is real…and it ’ sulfur measurable .
To help shed light on how chatbots are reshaping on-line experiences today, the teams at Drift, SurveyMonkey Audience, Flickroom, and myclever have come together to create a data-backed report based on a survey of 1,000+ adults .
Get the full report on why chatbots are crucial.
How to Create A Chatbot
Getting started with chatbots can feel a bite intimidating at first. The strategy, the tools, the technology, the process, the report – the list goes on .
fortunately, our team put together a handy template on the bot creation work to help you go from amateurish to expert .
Check out our article on how to create a chatbot .
The Ultimate Chatbot Example Library
Our team have assembled the ultimate library of chatbots. Take a look at our chatbot examples library, where you can browse the variety show of chatbot styles & approaches. You ’ ll see examples from B2B, B2C and everything in between .
Check out our across-the-board chatbot model library.
Ready to Get Started with Chat Bots?
You can besides try our chat bots for exempt by clicking here and signing up for a absolve account. No credit card required .
Looking for more resources?
Check out the 2020 State of Conversational Marketing report for more metrics, trends, and best practices to help you get started .
Get the Report